In April 2021, the most important international industry meeting place for technologies and services for entertainment, shows, events, audiovisual system integration and content creation will open its doors again. Since this week exhibitors can secure their place at the trade fair. Until 31 July, registration pays off twice, as early birds receive an early bird discount.
Secure your stand for 2021 now and save
From 13 to 16 April 2021, Messe Frankfurt will once again welcome visitors from more than 150 countries to Prolight + Sound. As one of the world's biggest trade fairs for the sector, exhibitors from all over the world use the trade fair every year to present their new solutions and innovations for the events sector.
Early birds receive a discount of up to thirteen percent on a square metre. They can now secure the best seats for this. In addition, rooms can already be booked for product presentations and projects as part of the extensive lecture and event programme.
The new Prolight + Sound on the West Site
This year, Prolight + Sound has already moved in its entirety to the western part of the Frankfurt Exhibition Centre - with Halls 8, 11 and 12 and the Outdoor Areas F10 and F12. Short distances and optimal presentation conditions are the aim of the move.
Hall 8.0: ProAudio, Sound + Recording, Vintage Concert Audio Show, Sound & Recording Lounge
Hall 11.0: ProLight, Media Technology + Entertainment, Conferences Future Hub: Start-up Area, training and further education, job exchange, recruiting, associations
Hall 12.0 + 12.1: ProLight, ProStage + Entertainment
Outdoor Area F10: Live Sound Arena
Outdoor Area F12: Mobile stages, LED displays
Galleria 0: ProDJ: SMF
Galleria 1: Associations
Once again, exhibitors will have the opportunity to use demo rooms to present their products. This year there will be audio demo rooms in the Portalhaus, in Hall 8.1 and in the Torhaus of Hall 9.
What does a stand at the Prolight + Sound 2021 cost?
What should your trade fair appearance look like? How large can the stand be? Our trade fair team will be happy to advise you and help you put together the right package for you.
Overview stand rental prices 2021
- 1 - open on one side: EUR 192.00/ sqm* (*early booking discount until 31.07.2019) / regular stand rental price: EUR 221.00/ sqm*
- 2 - open on one side: EUR 215.00/ sqm* (*early booking discount until 31.07.2019) / regular stand rental price: EUR 245.00/ sqm*
- 3 - open on one side: EUR 226.00/ sqm* (*early booking discount until 31.07.2019) / regular stand rental price: EUR 257.00/ sqm*
- 4 - open on one side EUR 231.00/ sqm* (*early booking discount until 31.07.2019) / regular stand rental price: EUR 261.00/ sqm*
- Two floors: EUR 111.00/ sqm* (*early booking discount until 31.07.2019) / regular stand rental price: EUR 121.00/ sqm*
- open-air exhibition area: EUR 123.00/ sqm* (*early booking discount until 31.07.2019) / regular stand rental price: EUR 148.00/ sqm*
The following costs will be added to the rental price:
- environmental contribution of EUR 3.90/qm
- the respectively valid value added tax
Free admission vouchers for exhibitors for their customers
Use Prolight + Sound more intensively to get in touch with your customers. With our new and exclusive service, you can create visitor vouchers and invite your customers by e-mail. This service is now available free of charge.
Stay tuned for further innovation
In order to continue to support the sector, which has been badly affected by the Corona crisis, the Messe Frankfurt team is working tirelessly on further concepts and strategies to ensure that Prolight + Sound 2021 is a success. Information can be found on the official Prolight + Sound page or here in the blog.