We look forward to seeing you in person April 25-28, 2023, Tuesday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., in Frankfurt.
Once again this year, Prolight + Sound will feature the latest trends and technologies for spectacular events, with international exhibitors returning for the first time since 2019.
This year's highlights are:
- Special advanced education offerings on all four days of the trade fair for audio technicians from ProAudio College, with a focus on immersive sound reinforcement solutions, psychoacoustics, live sound in challenging environments and home studio productions
Experience Zone in the Portalhaus as an extension of the Performance + Production Hub
- Vintage Concert Audio Show in Hall 11.0 with more than 200 exhibits from four decades of sound reinforcement history
- The Future Hub in Hall 11.0 offers information opportunities for young talents in the event and entertainment sector
- Future Talents Day 2023 on April 28 invites apprentices, students and schoolchildren to attend a series of presentations at the show about career opportunities in the event industry
- Women Lighting Lounge as a meeting point for female professionals and interested newcomers to get in touch with inspiring personalities
- Women in Lighting Meet-up at the Ayrton booth
- Presentations and discussions by industry experts on the Theatre + Light Stage
- On the Main Stage in Hall 11.0, association representatives will talk about currently important issues
- Manufacturers' Forum where exhibitors will present their innovative solutions and application areas
- International Event Safety Conference with main topics on occupational safety and infection control at events
Participation in all lectures, workshops, showcases and product demonstrations is free of charge for holders of a valid ticket to Prolight + Sound. The ticket also entitles the holder to attend the get-together on the evening of the first day of the trade fair from 6:00 p.m. with live music and drinks.
More information can be found under www.prolight-sound.com.