True to the motto "Not a follower - but a trendsetter", Wireless Solution Sweden Sales AB has made a name for itself in the field of lighting control equipment. The manufacturer of wireless devices and accessories offers a wide range of products for indoor and outdoor use and is heading towards triple-band technology. In the interview David Ferraz revealed what is important at Wireless Solution AB.
1. You bring the technology of tomorrow to the market today. What core values are you pursuing along the way?
Good, reliable technology, made in Sweden. Never compromising on quality and always listening to what our customers need.
2. How has the industry changed since you started production? What potential is there in this area?
For Wireless DMX the industry and the world has changed massively. When we first started in 2004 there weren't as many wireless devices as there are today. That means that we have had to adapt our technology to coexist with other wireless devices, since we all share the same frequency spectrum. That on the other hand has helped people trusting wireless more than they trusted when we started, not only by having good experiences with our products but also by the fact that everyone relies on wireless so much in today's world.
3. For how many times have you participated at Prolight + Sound as an exhibitor? What are the reasons for your participation?
We have participated at PL+S for as long as we can remember. It has become the go-to trade-show for entertainment lighting. We meet people from all over the world - from China and Korea, Australia, North and South America, you name it. We are so fortunate that so many people are able to take the time to travel to see us at this show.
4. What significance does Prolight + Sound have as a trade fair for event technology?
It's had a big impact. It brings together everyone from the industry, and makes us thrive and create better technology for tomorrow's event professionals.
5. With regard to the Prolight + Sound 2020: Can you give visitors a little taste of what to expect?
We are planning to launch a new range of products that complement our current line and open new segments for our company. We are constantly innovating in R&D in order to create reliable technology, and that reflects into updates of our most recent G5 product line.
Pictures: Wireless Solution AB