Whether for a church, conference space, soccer stadium, museum, theater, or hotel: when it comes to audio and media control, DSPECIALIST don’t mess around. In an interview, the managing director Jochen Cronemeyer reveals what visitors at Prolight + Sound 2017 can expect to find at his stand.
- 1. You were already represented at Prolight & Sound in 2010. What makes this fair so interesting for you?
- 2. What can the visitors expect at your stand at Prolight + Sound?
- 3. What product innovation(s) do you have planned for this year?
- 4. Can you name an example of where your products are put to use?
1. You were already represented at Prolight & Sound in 2010. What makes this fair so interesting for you?
This is where our clients, partners and suppliers can make new clients can become more familiar with DSPECIALISTS or rather our audio and media control matrix HARVEY. Because the fair is international, we are always looking forward to extensive exchange with distributors across the world.
2. What can the visitors expect at your stand at Prolight + Sound?
On the one hand, DSPECIALISTS is the supplier of innovative DSP solutions with an emphasis on pro audio, measurement technology, and intercom. The development services reach from consultation regarding hardware and software developments on the basis of existing component, to complete new developments including series developments.
On the other hand, with HARVEY mx. 16 we offer an extremely flexible audio and media control matrix that serves as a key component for PA systems and conference systems. Equipped with 16 analog audio inputs and outputs as well as a great number of different control interfaces, it can serve as central control for audio, light, and media technology, and is the ideal matrix for conference rooms, theaters, and home cinemas. Visitors will be enthused about the diverse application possibilities.
3. What product innovation(s) do you have planned for this year?
We have concentrated on the development in the areas of connectivity and control. Correspondingly, HARVEY can also be controlled via DMX and can be served with a web interface that can be individually adapted.
4. Can you name an example of where your products are put to use?
Our audio and media control matrix HARVEY mx. 16 is used in the Berlin Bikini house. The Bikini House is a heritage listed business building in west Berlin from the 1950s that is primarily used as a shopping center with various food offerings, and rotating events. The HARVEY mx. 16 ensures DJs space for good sound in the context of a permanently usable event sound systems.