Whether Disney’s musical Aladdin or the MTV European Music Award: when it comes to stage and TV equipment, Studio Hamburg utilizes its creative powers. It will be the first time it will be represented at the Prolight & Sound 2017. What can visitors expect at the stand? Here’s a short interview with Jörn Denneborg, director of the studios at Studio Hamburg.
1. You are represented at Prolight & Sound for the first time this year. What moved you to take this step?
We’ve been observing the trade fair for several years now. After receiving a good offer from the fair relating the location, we decided to give the adventure in Frankfurt a chance.
2. What can the visitors expect at your stand?
There will be young and nice colleagues from our firm. We aren’t a manufacturer and don’t produce any products either. Having conversations and interesting industry experts for our company – that’s what we expect.
3. You are among the leading equipment producers for stage and TV studios in Germany. What is your work all about?
We are active in several areas of business and are correspondingly excited to realize various projects with new clients.
4. Your slogan is “Set no limits – we can build what you can conceive”. What is the most unusual idea you’ve realized?
Every product has its own particularities and challenges. If I look back over the past few months, we can recall clients such as the Friedrichstadtpalast, Volksbühne Berlin, SKY, and various clients in the European region and beyond.
5. What new trends can you discover when you look back at the development of studio equipment?
We’ve noticed decreased production times and increased demands on construction planning and the integration of technology.
6. What do you expect from the trade fair?
First of all, it’s going to be our first time as exhibitors and we’re really excited about that. I’m hoping for open conversations with visitors and fellow exhibitors.
The stand belonging to the Studio Hamburg Atelierbetriebs GmbH at the Prolight & Sound 2017: Hall 3, Level 0, Stand B15